Thursday, January 16, 2014

How To Blog A Book

A friend of mine mentioned very kindly to me the other day that she thought this book-blogging idea was a brilliant concept. I have to confess that, yes, it is brilliant. But it's also not my idea.

Just sayin', I need to give credit where credit is due. I actually have a book sitting next to me right now titled (you guessed it) How To Blog A Book. I bought it at Barnes & Noble a couple months ago. It is written by a woman named Nina Amir, and it has proven to be an invaluable resource for ideas and tips for getting your work out into the world via blog.

Here is the link to the book if you all care to check it out. As I said, a gold mine of ideas and suggestions. Worthy of checking out if you are writing a book and need the motivation and excitement that a blog of your book provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment