Monday, February 3, 2014

Some Housekeeping

Just a short post to explain the disappearance of some posts I had put up earlier. I had posted the first drafts of several chapters previously and now only the revised ones remain. This was due to the fact that I had taken advice from my readers on some improvements, as well as rearranging quite a bit of material to the point where the flow of the story substantially changed. So I decided to just delete the old material for aesthetic and clarity concerns and let readers enjoy the modified and improved chapters.

I apologize if taking some of the posts down ended up deleting comments you all had made. Rest assured that I found your feedback helpful and many of your suggestions have found a home in the new text.

Stay tuned for new material, and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment